Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When Your Blue Eyes Look Back

I cant get you out of head.
I almost feel like you play some part in this game, that you want to break my heart
Every Day.

I dream about you, like nothing changed, and how everything was supposed to go.
You would hold me, never let your fingers leave my skin.
Kiss me when everyone was watching, and hold me tighter because you could never get
enough of me.
We would have sex as often as we could, and it only brought out how much you loved me more and more.

I didn't have to use myself to try and make you love me. To try and bring something back you once had.

I hate you so much, for everything you put me through.
Leaving me alone when the whole world watched with pity, and you shrugged it off with good bye.
The most important day of my adolescent life, meant to shine on my accomplishments.
Only shined on yours, and how you conquered at tearing me apart.
And no one could deny, you did well at it.

I'm tired of you in my head, and I'm tired of dreaming of all my suppressed love for you.
Because I'm so busy trying to hate you for everything I should.

----------
I used to call you baby, and press my forehead against yours.
Your hands fit perfectly, gave me shivers up my spine.
The butterflies, the fantastic thrill, when you smiled, and I knew, it was mine.
I loved you for everything you were, when the rest of world told me no.
Cold emotions, ability to perceive.

I wish you never made me believe.
You loved me, that it was real.
That maybe we were meant to be,
The Notebook unraveled,
We would somehow find each other, through all our life's travels.

You'd bite your lip, and I would bite mine.
Our dark eyelashes flutter, our hearts melting together.
Through virtual smiles, make believe, and conversations that lasted for hours.
I fell inlove and cant get back up.

You stole my heart, and I want it back.
He has no idea how much it hurts,
When I look at him, and your blue eyes look back.

Leave me alone, and let me dream.
Of a simpler time, Innocence kept close, when hearts were whole
And there was no you and me.


Dedicated to E.L.
I hate how much I love you.
Please, Ethan. Just leave me alone to dream.

1 comment: